Tuesday, March 11, 2008

just a swangin....


A day in the park for Charles! It's a wonderful thing for the local little kids (and their mommies) that there is a park right down the road. Now, the park is surrounded by a few small ponds, and those ponds do have a few alligators, but hey...it's all part of living on the edge of the everglades. If David could take on a lion and a bear, I'm confident Charles can take an alligator...AND GIVE HIM THE SLOBBER CHOMP! (if you're confused, see previous posts with Charles and the inch worm)




And yes...we'd show you more park action shots if we could, but right now, outside of this straight-jacket style swing there's not much he can do...although it's still a lot of fun for everyone!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Chad's baby pictures in the bottom picture. CRAZY!!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I agree with Min-Min...I was looking at it thinking I've never been able to tell who he looks like more but him in the 2nd swing picture he looks like Chad. I love you guys and hope you are doing well.

Heather

Kirsten said...

I love these two pics of Charles. Such a handsome fellow. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Um, I was going to say he looks like a little Chad... but that's not very original now.

chad said...

Hmmm...so, taking all the comments together, what you're saying is that Charles' dad is a handsome guy?

You guys are swell.

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooooo cute!!! Hope to see all of you soon. Love and hugs to each of you. Aunt Joyce