Thursday, January 3, 2008

part 3....the chow


"i have absolutely no idea what this stuff is. i have absolutely no idea why she's trying to put in into my mouth. and i have absolutely no idea why daddy is taking pictures of it all. this cannot be good"



"mmmm...my favorite. breast-milk covered processed powdered rice. thanks mom!"



(mom) "now swallow it all at one time, Charles." (Charles) "No thanks mom. I think I'll just swish it around in my mouth a few times to get all the yummy flavor."




here's a front-line camera shot...notice how much is NOT making it into the mouth




oh, our brilliant child...just a few bites and he's feeding himself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you merely add some barbeque sauce, he'll eat with gusto.
"POP"

lucashannon said...

That is hilarious and I'm so glad the pics were up close so we could really get a feel for it. :)